Welcome to ffbchurch.com, the official home on the web of Filipino Fellowship Baptist Church. FFBC is a member of The Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in British Columbia and Yukon (operating as Fellowship Pacific), a diverse group of 90+ churches and organizations located throughout BC and the Yukon who have joined together to achieve an unforgettable God-honouring impact within our communities and beyond.
We are believers who are: “Passionate for God and compassionate with people”
We are recognized as a Filipino church who has established a place, and a presence to worship God, proclaim God’s truth, pray for one another, fellowship in brotherly love, and carry out God’s redemption plan.
- FFBC believes that the Bible is accurate, sufficient, clear and final authority of God’s Word to His children. As Body of Christ, we commit to follow its teachings and apply the principles into our lives.
- FFBC values Worship of God. Worship points us toward The One who is worthy simply because of His identity as The Triune God. We believe that worship is essential in the life of a believer, both communal or individual. It must be God-centered and not man-centered. Psalm 96:9 “0 worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.” Worship is to honor God with profuse love and ultimate humility. Worship shapes our theology. Our goal as a Body of Christ is to worship God in full reverence, with a sincere, earnest and pure hearts and loving Jesus Christ with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.
- FFBC is committed to Prayer. Prayer brings us into our knees, acknowledging our need for God. We are committed to calling on the name of the Lord in sincerity and to approach the throne of grace with confidence knowing that God hears and answers our prayers Hebrews 4:12. We invoke the power of God through prayer both personal and corporate to change lives today.
- FFBC is committed to Fellowship which establishes and maintains right relationships with one another, carrying each other’s burdens and helping each other in tangible and practical ways. We believe in the importance of unity and community in the church.
- FFBC values Outreach in compliance to the great commission on Matthew 28:19-20. As church, we are the hands and feet of Jesus to a lost and dying world and demonstrating the power of the gospel to change lives. We are to display the transformed lives that God has wrought in us for the gospel sake.